Friday, December 15, 2006

ahhh ....... the female form. Artists have been intrigued by it forever. And for a lot of us the love of women draws us to capture that spark. Or edge ........ I have just recently started making these " lady " pots and they are a nice change from throwing - they start out as thrown but are then finished by hand. And each gal is different with her own personality. It's about time to start a couple more. They have been getting more life like as they go along. I may have to find a gallery that deals in erotic Art

5 1/2" ht. celadon glaze cone 10 reduction

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey john....let's see her from behind! ;-)

piggy bank

piggy bank

wood fired bowl

wood fired bowl

wood fired sake cups

wood fired sake cups

About Me

My photo
Northwood, N.H., United States
I am a potter and musician, and in general a very curious type. My passions include my gal, Michele ( ma belle ),clay and music.